Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hello World Wide Web and new pictures!

To celebrate and commemorate the installation of the internet into my house and my newfound ability to communicate with others I have written this haiku:
Hello world wide web

Oh how I have missed you so

You make me happy
This past week, we went to the DuQuoin State Fair where Jacks got to pet animals, ride a train and ride the merry go round as well as eating of delicious funnel cake. We went on 'Family Day' so we got in for free and had no parking. Justin and I enjoyed a delicious free barbeque supper courtesy of the Illinois Republican Party. Thanks John McCain... We had a great time.

Then we spent Labor Day weekend in St. Louis with my folks. We went to the Anheizer Busch factory for a tour-it was the only thing Ryan wanted to do while in St. Louis so we all obliged. It was actally neat seeing the whole process of what goes into making beer and all the historical buildings. Justin and I high fived when the tour guy talked about the"dark and sober days of prohibition." The best part was the free pretzels and soda after the tour. The worst part was when I almost vomited because of the smell of beer in the fermenting room. Afterward we had a delicious spagetti dinner at Old Spagetti Factory. All in all it was great. I am also posting pictures of Jacks' favorite hat. He even wears it naked. It is really cute and I figured that I need some embarassing pictures for his future dating endevors. Tee hee...

Oh by the way, I think Justin is in love with another woman named Sarah Palin. She is all he has been talking about, I am starting to get jealous. No, seriously though, she is actually making me excited about politics.


Petting Zoo...... Fun Free Sodas and Pretzels at the Factory tour, YUM!



Safari Jack.... Petting a "Cow" outside the restraunt

7 comments:

Weston Krogstadt said...

Hey guys, Wes here in Phoenix checking out your blog, I got a big kick out of it. Check out my anti-anti-mormon blog out when you get a moment: shawnmccraney.blogspot.com

I had to fib a little to throw off any potential civil suits.

Later

rachanderson said...

I'm glad that he appreciates his hat! Love you guys, and I like your haiku too

rachanderson said...

Dan is scandalized that you posted those last two pics. As he pointed out, it's the Internet! Just in case we didn't already know :)

The Carpenter Family said...

Haha...how I miss you! How funny are those pictures!! Sounds like you guys are having lots of fun!

The Woolner Family said...

Thats a good lookin' kid right there! And a boy after my own heart, tasty food makes the world go round!

Hayley said...

Justin I wanted to say you guys look like you have an awsome family congratulations.Brandon

CF Is Not Forever said...

Ha! Love it! Nothing but a hat and a smile!